Purchasing dental insurance can be a daunting decision. It may not be easy to determine which plan and coverage options best meet your needs. At first glance, two plans may seem exactly alike. In actuality, they could be very different, especially if the two plans are offered by competing carriers. Here are four areas you’ll […]
Comparing coverage between dental insurance plans? Trying to make sense of the dental benefits summary your employer gave you during open enrollment? We can help! In addition to the annual maximum and deductible, you’ll want to review the covered services. Many dental plans offer three classes or categories of covered services, often with different reimbursement […]
Wading through dental plan options for your company can be overwhelming, but employees will appreciate the added benefits. As you evaluate the different dental benefits available, you should consider the needs of those using the benefits and how they define high-quality coverage. This ensures that your company and its employees get the most value out […]
According to a survey conducted by the National Association of Colleges and Employers, graduating students and alumni rate dental coverage among the top five most important workplace benefits.1 Unfortunately, many small business owners are unsure what to look for when choosing a dental benefits plan. In fact, 90 percent of benefits decision-makers rely on a […]
Dental health is important. Twice annual dental visits keep your smile looking good and the health of your teeth has a clear connection to your overall health. So why do so many people have tooth troubles? Well, dental care is often overlooked until tooth pain drives you to the dentist, and in some cases, the […]
- 3 Resources to Help You Pick The Perfect Dentist 08/08/2017
- Combating Tooth Decay: 3 Ways to Help Kids Get a Passing Grade in Oral Health This School Year 08/11/2015
- Smoking Linked to Poor Oral Health 01/07/2014
- Are Electric Toothbrushes Better? 09/04/2018
- Dentist By 1: When Should Your Child First Visit the Dentist? 06/30/2014
- Small Business Dental Plans Put You a Cut Above the Competition 12/11/2018
- Top 5 Tooth Brushing App for Kids | Improve Your Child’s Smile 12/04/2018
- 9 Common Questions and Answers for Parents Considering Braces for their Children 11/27/2018
- Move Aside, Turkey: 3 Sides that Steal the Show 11/20/2018
- What is a Dental Insurance Claim Audit? 11/13/2018
- Ryan Boulding: Thanks for reading, Bray!...
- Bray Walker: Great collection of books. These books are really ...
- Sunrise Dental: Nice Information Thanks for sharing the best artic...
- Sunrise Dental: Yeah Sure Relaxing Music is the control for your ...
- Ryan Boulding: We appreciate you reading it!...