Wading through dental plan options for your company can be overwhelming, but employees will appreciate the added benefits. As you evaluate the different dental benefits available, you should consider the needs of those using the benefits and how they define high-quality coverage. This ensures that your company and its employees get the most value out […]
According to a survey conducted by the National Association of Colleges and Employers, graduating students and alumni rate dental coverage among the top five most important workplace benefits.1 Unfortunately, many small business owners are unsure what to look for when choosing a dental benefits plan. In fact, 90 percent of benefits decision-makers rely on a […]
Dental health is important. Twice annual dental visits keep your smile looking good and the health of your teeth has a clear connection to your overall health. So why do so many people have tooth troubles? Well, dental care is often overlooked until tooth pain drives you to the dentist, and in some cases, the […]
- Smoking Linked to Poor Oral Health 01/07/2014
- Dentist By 1: When Should Your Child First Visit the Dentist? 06/30/2014
- Combating Tooth Decay: 3 Ways to Help Kids Get a Passing Grade in Oral Health This School Year 08/11/2015
- 5 Foods that Naturally Whiten and Brighten Teeth 02/16/2016
- True or False: 5 Trivia Questions to Test Your Dental Knowledge 06/27/2013
- Dental Care for Pets: Cat Teeth vs. Dog Teeth 07/25/2017
- Do Teeth Make Good Bottle Openers? 07/18/2017
- 4 Factors To Consider When Choosing Dental Insurance For Your Small Business 07/13/2017
- 3 Heat Safety Tips For Outdoor Activities 07/03/2017
- Smile Stories: How Esperanca’s Oral Health Educator Program Helped One Phoenix Family 06/30/2017
- Marcus Coons: I had no idea that you could chew gum to reduce so...
- good dental clinic in hyderabad: Excellent information on this category, That infor...
- Caroline Jacobson: Thank you for your kind words and for being a devo...
- teeth specialist doctor: I always like to visit your site about this inform...
- Caroline Jacobson: Yes, we agree! DIY is for fun crafts, not dental w...