Comparing coverage between dental insurance plans? Trying to make sense of the dental benefits summary your employer gave you during open enrollment? We can help! In addition to the annual maximum and deductible, you’ll want to review the covered services. Many dental plans offer three classes or categories of covered services, often with different reimbursement […]
Wading through dental plan options for your company can be overwhelming, but employees will appreciate the added benefits. As you evaluate the different dental benefits available, you should consider the needs of those using the benefits and how they define high-quality coverage. This ensures that your company and its employees get the most value out […]
According to a survey conducted by the National Association of Colleges and Employers, graduating students and alumni rate dental coverage among the top five most important workplace benefits.1 Unfortunately, many small business owners are unsure what to look for when choosing a dental benefits plan. In fact, 90 percent of benefits decision-makers rely on a […]
Dental health is important. Twice annual dental visits keep your smile looking good and the health of your teeth has a clear connection to your overall health. So why do so many people have tooth troubles? Well, dental care is often overlooked until tooth pain drives you to the dentist, and in some cases, the […]
- Smoking Linked to Poor Oral Health 01/07/2014
- Dentist By 1: When Should Your Child First Visit the Dentist? 06/30/2014
- Combating Tooth Decay: 3 Ways to Help Kids Get a Passing Grade in Oral Health This School Year 08/11/2015
- 5 Foods that Naturally Whiten and Brighten Teeth 02/16/2016
- True or False: 5 Trivia Questions to Test Your Dental Knowledge 06/27/2013
- The Inventor of Cotton Candy was Actually a Dentist 11/14/2017
- Are X-rays Safe During Pregnancy? 11/07/2017
- How To Make DIY Toothpaste Slime – No Borax Needed! 10/31/2017
- Dental Insurance Decoded: Copays and Deductibles 10/24/2017
- Boot Camp Workout Ideas to Strengthen and Sculpt Your Body 10/17/2017
- Susan Weinberg: HA HA holes in his appointment book and holes in h...
- Caroline Jacobson: We hope they will!...
- Caroline Jacobson: We're glad you like them, Tess! Let us know how i...
- Johnny S: Awesome offices! My kids would love these...
- Tess: Great content, these are some things you can do to...