Comparing coverage between dental insurance plans? Trying to make sense of the dental benefits summary your employer gave you during open enrollment? We can help! In addition to the annual maximum and deductible, you’ll want to review the covered services. Many dental plans offer three classes or categories of covered services, often with different reimbursement […]
Wading through dental plan options for your company can be overwhelming, but employees will appreciate the added benefits. As you evaluate the different dental benefits available, you should consider the needs of those using the benefits and how they define high-quality coverage. This ensures that your company and its employees get the most value out […]
According to a survey conducted by the National Association of Colleges and Employers, graduating students and alumni rate dental coverage among the top five most important workplace benefits.1 Unfortunately, many small business owners are unsure what to look for when choosing a dental benefits plan. In fact, 90 percent of benefits decision-makers rely on a […]
Dental health is important. Twice annual dental visits keep your smile looking good and the health of your teeth has a clear connection to your overall health. So why do so many people have tooth troubles? Well, dental care is often overlooked until tooth pain drives you to the dentist, and in some cases, the […]
- Combating Tooth Decay: 3 Ways to Help Kids Get a Passing Grade in Oral Health This School Year 08/11/2015
- Smoking Linked to Poor Oral Health 01/07/2014
- 3 Resources to Help You Pick The Perfect Dentist 08/08/2017
- Dentist By 1: When Should Your Child First Visit the Dentist? 06/30/2014
- The Dangers of Do-It-Yourself Dental Work 03/21/2017
- Dental Decoded: Understanding Your Dental Claim 06/12/2018
- How to Become a Pediatric Dentist [INFOGRAPHIC] 06/05/2018
- Floss Hacks: Remove Your Rings + Other Tricks 05/22/2018
- How Long Can You Stay On Your Parents’ Health Insurance? 05/15/2018
- How to Clean a Night Guard 101 05/08/2018
- Osteoporosis and Your Dental Health Are Linked | Dr. Younes: […] than non-sufferers. If you link all of t...
- Caroline Jacobson: That's sound advice, but it is important to keep ...
- Desiree: My dentist gave me specific instructions NOT to so...
- Caroline Jacobson: Thanks for reading!...
- Campustown Dental: I agree with the information shared by you about ...