Purchasing dental insurance can be a daunting decision. It may not be easy to determine which plan and coverage options best meet your needs. At first glance, two plans may seem exactly alike. In actuality, they could be very different, especially if the two plans are offered by competing carriers. Here are four areas you’ll […]
Comparing coverage between dental insurance plans? Trying to make sense of the dental benefits summary your employer gave you during open enrollment? We can help! In addition to the annual maximum and deductible, you’ll want to review the covered services. Many dental plans offer three classes or categories of covered services, often with different reimbursement […]
Wading through dental plan options for your company can be overwhelming, but employees will appreciate the added benefits. As you evaluate the different dental benefits available, you should consider the needs of those using the benefits and how they define high-quality coverage. This ensures that your company and its employees get the most value out […]
According to a survey conducted by the National Association of Colleges and Employers, graduating students and alumni rate dental coverage among the top five most important workplace benefits.1 Unfortunately, many small business owners are unsure what to look for when choosing a dental benefits plan. In fact, 90 percent of benefits decision-makers rely on a […]
Dental health is important. Twice annual dental visits keep your smile looking good and the health of your teeth has a clear connection to your overall health. So why do so many people have tooth troubles? Well, dental care is often overlooked until tooth pain drives you to the dentist, and in some cases, the […]
- 3 Resources to Help You Pick The Perfect Dentist 08/08/2017
- Smoking Linked to Poor Oral Health 01/07/2014
- Combating Tooth Decay: 3 Ways to Help Kids Get a Passing Grade in Oral Health This School Year 08/11/2015
- Are Electric Toothbrushes Better? 09/04/2018
- Dentist By 1: When Should Your Child First Visit the Dentist? 06/30/2014
- Fear Your Dental Cleaning? Maybe an Ultrasound Can Help 10/16/2018
- How To Ease Your Family’s Dental Anxiety 10/09/2018
- Healthy Halloween Treat: Wise Owl Snack 10/04/2018
- Do Cows Get Dental Care? A Look into the Mouth of a Farm Animal 09/25/2018
- Get Ready to Rock and Enroll: 5 Ways to Prepare for Open Enrollment 09/18/2018
- Marcelo: It helped me and soon I will add these places to t...
- Ryan Boulding: Awesome, John!...
- Ryan Boulding: Thanks for sharing, Tom!...
- Tom Anderson: Hello i'm Tom! I enjoy Brushing with Oral B round...
- John Pref: Great work, Tips are really good and helpful. Will...