Wading through dental plan options for your company can be overwhelming, but employees will appreciate the added benefits. As you evaluate the different dental benefits available, you should consider the needs of those using the benefits and how they define high-quality coverage. This ensures that your company and its employees get the most value out […]
According to a survey conducted by the National Association of Colleges and Employers, graduating students and alumni rate dental coverage among the top five most important workplace benefits.1 Unfortunately, many small business owners are unsure what to look for when choosing a dental benefits plan. In fact, 90 percent of benefits decision-makers rely on a […]
Dental health is important. Twice annual dental visits keep your smile looking good and the health of your teeth has a clear connection to your overall health. So why do so many people have tooth troubles? Well, dental care is often overlooked until tooth pain drives you to the dentist, and in some cases, the […]
- Smoking Linked to Poor Oral Health 01/07/2014
- Dentist By 1: When Should Your Child First Visit the Dentist? 06/30/2014
- Combating Tooth Decay: 3 Ways to Help Kids Get a Passing Grade in Oral Health This School Year 08/11/2015
- 5 Foods that Naturally Whiten and Brighten Teeth 02/16/2016
- True or False: 5 Trivia Questions to Test Your Dental Knowledge 06/27/2013
- 3 Sports that Compromise Smile Safety 08/29/2017
- What To Tell Your Kids When The Tooth Fairy Forgets To Visit 08/22/2017
- Arizona Labor Day Getaways 08/22/2017
- Health, Wellness and Smiles: There’s an App for That 08/15/2017
- 3 Resources to Help You Pick The Perfect Dentist 08/08/2017
- Fabey Dental Studios: While having conversation with patients suffering ...
- Caroline Jacobson: Thanks for reading, Kolona! It is important that t...
- Kolona Chaido: Great title for this article!! As a dentist I have...
- Kristi: This is GREAT!...
- Caroline Jacobson: Thank you for your comment! We too hope people wil...