When you have dental benefits from Delta Dental of Arizona, you can visit any licensed dentist. However, your benefit plan might have limited coverage for services provided by out-of-network dentists. To ensure you’re saving the most money and receiving your full benefit, it’s always best to visit a dentist in the Delta Dental network. Here […]
We live in an age of entrepreneurial innovation. Professionals are passing on corporate life and becoming their own bosses. Today, freelancers, the self-employed and contract workers account for 30% of the national workforce, and that number is expected to increase to 40% by 2020. But working outside the box means we have to account for […]
You may think of insurance as a hassle, but the truth is that it’s one of the most valuable programs your employer offers. Unfortunately, insurance carriers—especially those focusing in health and dental benefits—don’t always make it easy to understand the features of their plans. We want you to take full advantage of your coverage with […]
There’s a lot of misinformation about dental benefits, and it’s hard to decode what’s true and what’s fabricated. We’re channeling our inner Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman to debunk 5 common dental benefits myths: MYTH: I have health insurance, so dental care is covered. PLAUSIBLE. Here’s why: It varies by medical plan, but oftentimes health […]
Purchasing dental insurance can be a daunting decision. It may not be easy to determine which plan and coverage options best meet your needs. At first glance, two plans may seem exactly alike. In actuality, they could be very different, especially if the two plans are offered by competing carriers. Here are four areas you’ll […]
Comparing coverage between dental insurance plans? Trying to make sense of the dental benefits summary your employer gave you during open enrollment? We can help! In addition to the annual maximum and deductible, you’ll want to review the covered services. Many dental plans offer three classes or categories of covered services, often with different reimbursement […]
Wading through dental plan options for your company can be overwhelming, but you can always follow this link to find software that will help free up time for important tasks like these. Employees will appreciate the added benefits of a dental plan; it’s another way to motivate them, just like throwing promotional events. If you […]
According to a survey conducted by the National Association of Colleges and Employers, graduating students and alumni rate dental coverage among the top five most important workplace benefits.1 Unfortunately, many small business owners are unsure what to look for when choosing a dental benefits plan. In fact, 90 percent of benefits decision-makers rely on a […]
Dental health is important. Twice annual dental visits keep your smile looking good and the health of your teeth has a clear connection to your overall health. So why do so many people have tooth troubles? Well, dental care is often overlooked until tooth pain drives you to the dentist, and in some cases, the […]
- 3 Resources to Help You Pick The Perfect Dentist 08/08/2017
- How To Ease Your Family’s Dental Anxiety 10/09/2018
- Combating Tooth Decay: 3 Ways to Help Kids Get a Passing Grade in Oral Health This School Year 08/11/2015
- 9 Common Questions and Answers for Parents Considering Braces for their Children 11/27/2018
- Are Electric Toothbrushes Better? 09/04/2018
- Healthy Halloween Treat: Frankenguac 10/15/2019
- The 5 Best Arizona State Fair Foods for Your Teeth 10/09/2019
- Dreams About Teeth Falling Out? A Common Dream Decoded 10/08/2019
- Delta Dental Customer Service: Your Smile Power Support Team 10/04/2019
- Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease and Oral Health 10/01/2019
- Vivian Black: You made a great point about talking to your denti...
- shivansh gupta: Both also are mainly made out of protein...
- Shivansh Suraj gupta: I just figured it out, dinosaur's teeth got evolv...
- Ann: Kudos to these team members, they work hard everyd...
- Jay Jorgenson: My children are nervous about going to the dentist...