We live in an age of entrepreneurial innovation. Professionals are passing on corporate life and becoming their own bosses. Today, freelancers, the self-employed and contract workers account for 30% of the national workforce, and that number is expected to increase to 40% by 2020. But working outside the box means we have to account for […]
You may think of insurance as a hassle, but the truth is that it’s one of the most valuable programs your employer offers. Unfortunately, insurance carriers—especially those focusing in health and dental benefits—don’t always make it easy to understand the features of their plans. We want you to take full advantage of your coverage with […]
There’s a lot of misinformation about dental benefits, and it’s hard to decode what’s true and what’s fabricated. We’re channeling our inner Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman to debunk 5 common dental benefits myths: MYTH: I have health insurance, so dental care is covered. PLAUSIBLE. Here’s why: It varies by medical plan, but oftentimes health […]
Purchasing dental insurance can be a daunting decision. It may not be easy to determine which plan and coverage options best meet your needs. At first glance, two plans may seem exactly alike. In actuality, they could be very different, especially if the two plans are offered by competing carriers. Here are four areas you’ll […]
Comparing coverage between dental insurance plans? Trying to make sense of the dental benefits summary your employer gave you during open enrollment? We can help! In addition to the annual maximum and deductible, you’ll want to review the covered services. Many dental plans offer three classes or categories of covered services, often with different reimbursement […]
Wading through dental plan options for your company can be overwhelming, but employees will appreciate the added benefits. It’s another way to motivate them, just like throwing promotional events. If you are planning an event, See Promotion Choice sunglasses. As you evaluate the different dental benefits available, you should consider the needs of those using […]
According to a survey conducted by the National Association of Colleges and Employers, graduating students and alumni rate dental coverage among the top five most important workplace benefits.1 Unfortunately, many small business owners are unsure what to look for when choosing a dental benefits plan. In fact, 90 percent of benefits decision-makers rely on a […]
Dental health is important. Twice annual dental visits keep your smile looking good and the health of your teeth has a clear connection to your overall health. So why do so many people have tooth troubles? Well, dental care is often overlooked until tooth pain drives you to the dentist, and in some cases, the […]
- 3 Resources to Help You Pick The Perfect Dentist 08/08/2017
- Combating Tooth Decay: 3 Ways to Help Kids Get a Passing Grade in Oral Health This School Year 08/11/2015
- Are Electric Toothbrushes Better? 09/04/2018
- Smoking Linked to Poor Oral Health 01/07/2014
- 9 Common Questions and Answers for Parents Considering Braces for their Children 11/27/2018
- Kids Are Using Too Much Toothpaste | Bad Dental Health Habits 06/11/2019
- Recipe: Rosemary Lemon-Baked Salmon with Mint Yogurt Sauce | Oral and Overall Health Benefits 06/06/2019
- Recipe + Health Benefits of Broccolini 06/05/2019
- Top Benefits to Look for in a New Job 06/04/2019
- Dentist Spotlight: Dr. Sharon Lister 06/03/2019
- KARAN PRAKASH: Nice post. Keep going...
- Ryan Boulding: We're glad this article helped you, Thomas!...
- Thomas Jameson: I'm glad I read up about pediatric and family den...
- Ryan Boulding: Reaching out to your dentist should be the first s...
- Ryan Boulding: Let us know how you like it!...