Don’t let election coverage overwhelm you! Here are three tips to help you keep a smile on your face throughout election season. Avoiding the political frenzy that comes with presidential election season is nearly impossible. From campaign ads to the overflowing opinions on social media, it’s pretty hard to get a break from it all. […]
Tag Archives: election
- 3 Resources to Help You Pick The Perfect Dentist 08/08/2017
- Combating Tooth Decay: 3 Ways to Help Kids Get a Passing Grade in Oral Health This School Year 08/11/2015
- Smoking Linked to Poor Oral Health 01/07/2014
- Are Electric Toothbrushes Better? 09/04/2018
- 5 Foods that Naturally Whiten and Brighten Teeth 02/16/2016
- Load Up on Omega-3: Our Favorite Arizona Lakes for Fishing 04/20/2019
- Dentist Spotlight: Dr. Timothy Wilson 04/17/2019
- 5 Dental Health Questions To Ask If Considering Assisted Living 04/16/2019
- Should I Offer My Employees a Dental Plan with Orthodontic Coverage? 04/15/2019
- How To Get Your Delta Dental ID Card 04/12/2019
- Greg Grobmyer DDS: The brushing technique you describe sounds very mu...
- Sandra Rowley: Hi Shakara, Improper brushing is one of the maj...
- Linda H. Gardner: What a great article! I agree that it would be wis...
- Millie Hue: Thanks for pointing out that it is a must to compa...
- Erika Brady: I like that you mention how electric brushes have ...
activism baby teeth bad breath bleeding gums braces buying dental insurance cavity prevention children's oral health Delta Dental of Arizona Foundation dental benefits dental phobia dental savings dentist spotlight dentophobia diabetes dry mouth fear of the dentist feature gingivitis gum disease Halloween healthy habits healthy recipes healthy smiles heart disease history of oral health mouth body connection mouthguard mouth sores nutrition oral cancer oral health tips periodontal disease pregnancy and oral health risk factors senior oral health smoking sweet tooth teeth grinding teeth whitening Thanksgiving tips for parents tobacco toothache Tooth Fairy