Retirement planning can be challenging. You’ve got to run the numbers to determine the best age to retire; understand how Social Security timing affects your income; and ensure you have enough saved to maintain your standard of living when you stop working. One often overlooked expense that retirees fail to plan for? Your dental benefits […]
Comparing coverage between dental insurance plans? Trying to make sense of the dental benefits summary your employer gave you during open enrollment? We can help! In addition to the annual maximum and deductible, you’ll want to review the covered services. Many dental plans offer three classes or categories of covered services, often with different reimbursement […]
Dental health is important. Twice annual dental visits keep your smile looking good and the health of your teeth has a clear connection to your overall health. So why do so many people have tooth troubles? Well, dental care is often overlooked until tooth pain drives you to the dentist, and in some cases, the […]
- 3 Resources to Help You Pick The Perfect Dentist 08/08/2017
- Combating Tooth Decay: 3 Ways to Help Kids Get a Passing Grade in Oral Health This School Year 08/11/2015
- Smoking Linked to Poor Oral Health 01/07/2014
- Are Electric Toothbrushes Better? 09/04/2018
- 5 Foods that Naturally Whiten and Brighten Teeth 02/16/2016
- Dentist Spotlight: Dr. Kevin Haley 03/20/2019
- LifeSmile Score Identifies Your Risk for Oral & Dental Diseases 03/19/2019
- How Much Does the Luck of Genetics Play into the Health of Your Smile? 03/15/2019
- 2 Tooth-Friendly Recipes Endurance Athletes Will Love 03/11/2019
- How Safe Is My Bottled Water? 03/05/2019
- Linda H. Gardner: What a great article! I agree that it would be wis...
- Millie Hue: Thanks for pointing out that it is a must to compa...
- Erika Brady: I like that you mention how electric brushes have ...
- Jake slessor: Electric toothbrush is good for clean our gums bet...
- VipDentalSpas: Writing, like great art requires much more than kn...