Don’t let election coverage overwhelm you! Here are three tips to help you keep a smile on your face throughout election season. Avoiding the political frenzy that comes with presidential election season is nearly impossible. From campaign ads to the overflowing opinions on social media, it’s pretty hard to get a break from it all. […]
Tag Archives: staying positive
- 3 Resources to Help You Pick The Perfect Dentist 08/08/2017
- Combating Tooth Decay: 3 Ways to Help Kids Get a Passing Grade in Oral Health This School Year 08/11/2015
- Are Electric Toothbrushes Better? 09/04/2018
- 9 Common Questions and Answers for Parents Considering Braces for their Children 11/27/2018
- Smoking Linked to Poor Oral Health 01/07/2014
- Low-Sugar Non-Alcoholic Summertime Sangria 06/25/2019
- Protect Your Teeth While Drinking at Arizona’s Best Wineries 06/20/2019
- Tooth Trivia: Put Your Dental IQ to the Test 06/18/2019
- Kids Are Using Too Much Toothpaste | Bad Dental Health Habits 06/11/2019
- Recipe: Rosemary Lemon-Baked Salmon with Mint Yogurt Sauce | Oral and Overall Health Benefits 06/06/2019
- Ryan Boulding: Exactly!...
- Ryan Boulding: Great idea, Angela!...
- Ryan Boulding: Thanks, Bala!...
- Ellie Davis: I liked that you mentioned your children must know...
- Angela Waterford: My kid has crooked teeth. I think he should get so...
activism baby teeth bad breath bleeding gums buying dental insurance cavity prevention children's oral health Delta Dental of Arizona Foundation dental benefits dental phobia dental savings dentist spotlight dentophobia diabetes dry mouth fear of the dentist feature gingivitis gum disease Halloween healthy habits healthy recipes healthy smiles heart disease history of oral health mouth body connection mouthguard mouth sores nutrition oral cancer oral health tips overall health parenting periodontal disease pregnancy and oral health risk factors senior oral health smoking sweet tooth teeth whitening Thanksgiving tips for parents tobacco toothache Tooth Fairy