Looking for a fun way to spruce up that bathroom door? Want to add some oral health decor to your dental practice? This colorful toothbrush wreath is perfect way to spread some cheer while reminding all who see it to take care of their pearly whites!
- 30-60 toothbrushes, depending on wreath size
- Styrofoam wreath
- Wire ribbon
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Stickers, bows and other decorations (optional)
- Lay out toothbrushes in a desired pattern, making sure that you have enough toothbrushes to cover the entire wreath
- Use the hot glue gun to glue each toothbrush to the wreath, one-by-one.
- When all toothbrushes are in place, flip the wreath over and glue the ribbon onto the back, making a loop.
- Add stickers, bows and other decorations, if desired.