Trends show that for Arizonans, dental coverage is as important as ever. 85% of adults consider it to be vital to protecting oral and overall health. Plus, most Arizonans agree that the pros of having dental insurance are greater the cons.
The year was 1996. Oprah’s latest book club selection was a nightstand staple (The Corrections is still a favorite of mine). A Nirvana CD replaced my Guns N’ Roses cassette tape and I couldn’t have been a bigger Friends fan. Little did I know that while I was practicing the Macarena in my mirror, Generation […]
What happens if you or a family member has more than one dental plan? If both plans cover two cleanings a year, do you now get four cleanings? Not exactly. You don’t get double the benefits if you are covered by more than one dental plan, nor do you get reimbursed twice for your dental […]
A guide to dental insurance for infants and children When a child is born, getting medical coverage is a priority. But it’s also important to have dental insurance, too. This guide to dental insurance for children helps provide everything you need to know. When and why to get coverage Babies usually start getting teeth around […]
As you begin to build a dental benefits package to offer to your employees, you may consider including orthodontic benefits in your dental plan. Depending on the size of your company and the plan you choose, your employees may have a range of discounts on the cost of braces and other devices. What Do Your […]
Network size is measured in many different ways. Some dental carriers count unique licenses, some count provider locations, while others count access points. And, unfortunately, some dental insurance companies may not keep their records up-to-date, failing to remove retired or no longer practicing dentists from their lists of participating dentists. These differences can artificially inflate […]
Retirement planning can be challenging. You’ve got to run the numbers to determine the best age to retire; understand how Social Security timing affects your income; use an Equity release calculator to see how much you might be able to get; and ensure you have enough saved to maintain your standard of living when you […]
Prior to blowing out those 26 candles, take charge of your health and declare your independence! It’s important to have health and dental insurance, even if you don’t get sick very often. It’s time to birthday shop for some options.
Just because you retired doesn’t mean it’s time to retire your oral health routine! But what about dental insurance for retirees? Unfortunately, most Americans lose dental coverage after retirement, and Medicare does not cover dental. But retirees do have options: Medicare Advantage plans typically offer hearing, vision and dental coverage. These plans aren’t right for everyone, so look at […]
Deductible and copay—you probably know these insurance terms impact cost. But insurance terms aren’t easy to understand, and when you layer one on top of the other, it gets even more complex. How do the two terms work together? And does copay go towards deductible? Let’s start by defining the terms. A copay is what […]
- 3 Resources to Help You Pick a Dentist 08/08/2017
- How To Ease Your Family’s Dental Anxiety 10/09/2018
- Combating Tooth Decay: 3 Ways to Help Kids Get a Passing Grade in Oral Health This School Year 08/11/2015
- 9 Common Questions and Answers for Parents Considering Braces for their Children 11/27/2018
- Are Electric Toothbrushes Better? 09/04/2018
- 4 Ways Golf Can Improve Your Oral and Vision Health 02/15/2024
- Dentist Spotlight: Dr. David Jourabchi 02/14/2024
- Vision Health At Every Age 01/26/2024
- 3 Reasons to Follow Your Insurance Companies On Social Media 01/12/2024
- Asthma, Inhalers And Your Oral Health 12/20/2023
- Jessica Arnold: Mouthguards are so important for preventing injury...
- Dental Bridges Longmont CO: Mouth-guards help a lot in preventing the tooth an...
- Jessica Arnold: We're very glad you found this article helpful! K...
- Vaishnavi: DIY health tips are excellent. Thank you for the a...
- Ryan Boulding: Great idea!...