Enjoy this refreshing piña colada smoothie as a quick breakfast or sip it leisurely on the patio. You’ll have a hard time believing a drink this tasty is also healthy and filling.
This tropical treat is packed with vitamin C, calcium and potassium to help strengthen teeth and keep gums healthy.
- ½ medium ripe frozen banana
- ¾ cup almond or coconut milk
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- 2/3 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- Put all ingredients except coconut in the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Mix in coconut and pour over a glass of ice.
For more yummy summer drink ideas, check out these refreshing cocktail recipes.