This tasty, quick-to-prepare comfort food is as easy as it is cheesy. The calcium and phosphates in the cheese help put minerals back in your teeth and rebuild enamel. And the fiber-rich broccoli is full of vitamin C to strengthen your gums by supporting collagen production.
Coming up with weekly dinner ideas that are delicious and healthy can feel stressful. You already have enough on your plates (pun intended). That’s why this is the perfect one pan recipe for family dinner as the weather gets chilly and the nights get shorter. Tip: Try adding in other vegetables that your family loves, like mushrooms or bell peppers to amp up the nutritional value.
- 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 ounces frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cans (10.5 ounce each) condensed broccoli cheese soup
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place chicken breasts in large baking dish.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper over chicken.
- Spread broccoli florets on top.
- Pour broccoli cheese soup over chicken and broccoli, covering evenly.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until chicken is cooked to 165 F.
If you love cheese and broccoli, here are some other great recipes and ideas to try!