Network size is measured in many different ways. Some dental carriers count unique licenses, some count provider locations, while others count access points. And, unfortunately, some dental insurance companies may not keep their records up-to-date, failing to remove retired or no longer practicing dentists from their lists of participating dentists. These differences can artificially inflate […]
Retirement planning can be challenging. You’ve got to run the numbers to determine the best age to retire; understand how Social Security timing affects your income; and ensure you have enough saved to maintain your standard of living when you stop working. One often overlooked expense that retirees fail to plan for? Your dental benefits […]
- 3 Resources to Help You Pick The Perfect Dentist 08/08/2017
- Combating Tooth Decay: 3 Ways to Help Kids Get a Passing Grade in Oral Health This School Year 08/11/2015
- Smoking Linked to Poor Oral Health 01/07/2014
- Are Electric Toothbrushes Better? 09/04/2018
- Dentist By 1: When Should Your Child First Visit the Dentist? 06/30/2014
- 3 Tips to Measure & Compare Dental Network Size 01/17/2019
- Benefits After Retirement: Do Retirees Still Need Dental Coverage? 01/08/2019
- Dental Office Smells a Turn Off? Aromatherapy Can Help 12/25/2018
- The Cavity After Christmas | Coloring Activity Book 12/18/2018
- Small Business Dental Plans Put You a Cut Above the Competition 12/11/2018
- Ryan Boulding: Have to watch out for those chemicals!...
- Ryan Boulding: Thank you!...
- Frederick: Great artcile!...
- Rosie Beckett: My daughter recently turned one and I am thinking ...
- Alkaline Water Machine Pune: Thanks for your valuable points that help to enhan...